“WOW!” face art for kids, and kids at heart!
Juicy Body Art has a little sister, and she’s called Juicy Face Painting by Sue-Dee, Melbourne. The comment we overhear most often when we’re face painting is “Wow! That’s not just face painting, that’s ART!” So if you’re looking for the best face painting Melbourne has to offer, look no further. The quality of our work is second to none.
- Face painting at private parties, whether it’s a birthday party, Christening, naming day, wedding, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, or any special occasion
- Corporate face painting for large events, festivals, family days, Christmas parties and promotional events
- Glow parties with fluorescent face paint that glows brightly under a UV black light – an electrifying option at evening parties for adults, teens and tweens
- Glitter tattoos and temporary ink tattoos – a great waterproof alternative for pool parties, or dance parties where you’ll work up a sweat on the dance floor! (Lasts 2-7 days)
- Premium gems from Sue-Dee’s Treasure Chest to add extra sparkle to little faces at your party
You can hire Sue-Dee on her own for smaller parties, or she can bring her talented face painting friends to keep the line moving at larger events. We are just fabulous with kids, and produce truly beautiful face art that puts a smile on everyone’s dial. Sue-Dee’s fun and friendly team of face painters are hand-picked for their years of experience and talent, and specialise in detailed top-notch face painting. No trainees or beginners in our ranks – we are all highly skilled and ready to make your party one to remember!
No hidden extras. All of our services include the following as standard in our competitive fee:
- Only the best professional quality skin-safe cosmetics, with vegan-friendly options on request;
- High standards of hygiene (including brush sanitiser and a “one sponge per child” policy)
- Current Working With Children Cards;
- Public Liability insurance coverage up to $20 million;
- Sue-Dee is a certified Level 1 Accredited Member of FACE – the International Face Painting Association;
- Artists in funky colourful outfits as standard, or costumes available on request;
- Travel to Melbourne’s inner suburbs included (outer suburbs may incur a small travel fee);
- We arrive fully equipped so that you can just relax and enjoy!
Our prices start at just $240 for a 2 hour face painting booking. You won’t find better value for our superior quality and outstanding professional service. So if you want the best face painting Melbourne has to offer, drop us a line for a competitive quote!
Please note: 2hr minimum booking applies. For more info read our FAQ.
No matter whether your event is big or small, we can provide amazing face painting for your guests. Contact us today for a quick quote.